Within each study programme, quality development and improvement policies rest on the essential contribution of students, the Quality Assurance (QA) Delegate, the Teaching Staff-Student Joint Committee (CPDS), and the Review Group.
This section contains documents and information to help you become familiar with, and play a proactive role in the Quality Assurance (QA) process.
They are a fundamental part of the QA process, and can contribute in two ways:
- by participating in the local bodies for assessing and improving the quality of study programmes (primarily the Teaching Staff-Student Joint Committee);
- by answering the student survey before registering for an exam, thus making their opinion known to the University quality bodies.
The QA Delegate for the study programme
He/she plays a leading role in QA, and participates directly in the study programme QA management processes as part of the Review Group. Moreover, he/she works in close contact with the Joint Teaching Staff-Student Committee and with the University bodies that deal with teaching quality.
The Joint Teaching Staff-Student Committee (CPDS)
Consisting of an equal number of teachers and students, it is a permanent observatory of educational activities that monitors the training offer, the quality of teaching, and the service provided to students by professors and researchers.
The Review Group
Established within the Academic Board, it is in charge of preparing the Annual Monitoring Report and the Cyclic Review Report.
Documents accessible by teachers, researchers, students and technical, administrative and library staff
- CPDS reports
Documents reserved for all members of the boards and offices in charge of managing the programme and the quality assurance committees
- CPDS reports 2013-2018
- Cyclical review reports (riesame)
- Annual study programme datasheet (SUA-CdS)
- Board minutes
- Monitoring reports on the compilation of syllabi